- We believe that all children have a right to live in an environment that is free from fear.
- We believe that all children have a right to access education.
- We believe children have the right to participate in decisions which affect their housing, education, well-being and future.
- We believe in fostering ethnic cooperation. We strive to respond to all children in need regardless of race, religion, ethnicity or social position.
- We believe in working with people and organizations from all cultural, religious and ethnic backgrounds in our efforts to bring relief and assistance to those in need.